CANCELLATION OF THE RESERVATION WITHOUT TRAVEL CANCELLATION INSURANCE
If the traveler wishes to change or cancel the reservation, it has to be in written (e-mail, mail or fax) . By „change“ it is considered a change in the number of people, or change of the dates of travel, at least 30 days before using the the service. First change of the reservation, if it is possible without extra expenses, will be made for free. For any more changes the traveler will be charged the expenses of 15 EUR per change. If the change of the reservation is not possible, and the traveler cancels a confirmed reservation because of it, lower mentioned conditions apply. Any change of accommodation unit and any change within 30 days before using the service is considered a cancellation of the reservation.
The cancellation costs will be calculated from the date on which Uniline d.o.o. receives a written request for the cancellation, and it is as follows:
For every cancellation of the reservation Uniline d.o.o. charges 25 EUR of manipulative expenses. If the traveler has to cancel within 7 days before using the service, Uniline d.o.o. offers the traveler a possibility to find a new user for the same reservation (if it is possible), in which case Uniline d.o.o. charges only for an exchange fee. The new user has all the responsibility from these "General conditions“.
If the costs of the accommodation are in fact higher than what was initially given, Uniline d.o.o. has the right to charge the difference. The above mentioned cancellation fees are used primarily for the changes of the reservation, but also for all other essential changes.
By realizing the payment for the booking, the client certifies that he/she is completely familiarized with all the details and conditions under which the particular accommodation unit is offered. By realizing the payment, everything stated in these General Terms and Conditions, becomes a legal obligation of the client and of the Agency. all the conditions and terms specified in this contract become legal obligation of both the client and the Agency.
CANCELLATION OF CAR RENTAL SERVICE
In the case of cancellation of confirmed reservation for the car rental service, the cancellation costs for the car rental service are as follows:
- For the cancellation Uniline d.o.o. charges the advance paid as confirmation of the reservation.
Applies only if the guest bought "Travel cancellation insurance".
In this case "General terms" of Allianz Travel insurance are valid.
Here are the articles that refer to "Travel cancellation insurance":
1. The sum insured equals the price of the travel agreed and paid by the Insured at a travel agency in respect of which he/she has concluded an insurance contract with the Insurer.
Scope of the Insurer’s liability
1. The Insurer shall pay 90% of the amount charged to the Insured by the travel agency in accordance with the provisions concerning cancellation which are contained in the terms and conditions of the travel agreement.
2. The Insurer shall indemnify the costs of travel cancellation if the trip in question has been cancelled because of any of the following events affecting the Insured him/herself or any risk person:
b) sudden acute illness which requires an urgent medical care;
c) accident involving a severe bodily injury;
d) pregnancy disorders;
e) intolerance of vaccination which the Insured was obliged to take according to valid legal regulations of the country of destination;
f) losses of and/or damages to property caused by fire, natural disaster or deliberate criminal act of a third party;
g) military exercise.
3. Risk persons within the meaning of these Terms and Conditions are:
- spouse or co-resident common-law spouse,
- grandparents of the Insured or of the Insured’s spouse or co-resident common-law spouse only in the case of occurrence of the event referred to in Article 42, paragraph 2, item (a) (death).
Notification of insured event
1. The Insured is obliged within 3 (three) working days of occurrence of any reason for travel cancellation as specified in Article 41 of these Terms and Conditions to cancel the trip at the travel agency with which he/she has entered into the travel agreement.
2. If the Insured had to cancel the contracted or commenced trip for any of the reasons specified in Article 42 of these Terms and Conditions, he/she is obliged to inform the Insurer thereof in writing within 15 days, at the latest, from the date of occurrence of the reason for cancellation.
1. The Insured is obliged, within 30 days, at the latest, of the date when the trip should commence according to the original plan, submit to the Insurer a claim along with the following documents:
a) original insurance policy;
b) payment slip and travel agreement whereby he/she confirms that the travel has been paid for;
c) a written certificate of the travel cancellation by the travel agency; the date of travel cancellation must be shown clearly and explicitly, and in the case of termination of a trip that has already commenced, the date and place of cancellation of the trip must be specified;
d) written statement by the travel agency showing the amount that has been charged to the Insured because of cancellation or termination of the trip;
e) if a trip is cancelled or terminated because of illness, bodily injury, pregnancy or intolerance of a vaccine, the Insured must submit to the Insurer the complete medical documentation relating to the illness, injury, pregnancy and vaccination, which is associated with the Insured’s inability to travel, as well as a sick-leave report or the employer’s certificate on the use of paid holiday in that period, if the Insured is employed;
f) if a trip is cancelled or terminated because of death, the Insured or Beneficiary must submit to the Insurer the death certificate or an extract from the Register of deaths;
g) if a trip is cancelled or terminated because of a loss of and/or damage to property or military exercise, the Insured must submit to the Insurer a certificate of the competent authority.
These Terms and Conditions shall be applied from 1 July 2006.
|Download travel insurance terms|