Apartment for 2 people + 2 extra beds N5Broj osoba4Broj kreveta2 + 2Price per night75,00 €
Apartment for 2 people + 2 extra beds N6Broj osoba4Broj kreveta2 + 2Price per night75,00 €
Apartment for 2 people + 2 extra beds N8Broj osoba4Broj kreveta2 + 2Price per night75,00 €
Apartment for 2 people + 2 extra beds N9Broj osoba4Broj kreveta2 + 2Price per night75,00 €
Studio for 2 people N1Broj osoba2Broj kreveta2Price per night37,50 €
Studio for 2 people N2Broj osoba2Broj kreveta2Price per night37,50 €
Studio for 2 people N3Broj osoba2Broj kreveta2Price per night37,50 €
Studio for 2 people + extra bed N4Broj osoba3Broj kreveta2 + 1Price per night56,30 €
Studio for 2 people + extra bed N7Broj osoba3Broj kreveta2 + 1Price per night56,30 €
Atraction in Dalmatia
1. Diocletian´ s Palace - is located in the old roman city of Split. The Palace was built in the name of the emperor Diocletian 1700 years ago, in the city where he wished to spend his last years. In he palace there is the Cathedral of St. Duje, named after the patron of Split. Today, numerous manifestations take place there, such as the Diocletian´ s evening, and the evenings of traditional music. In 1979 it was registered in the UNESCO' list of the Patrimony of humanity.
2. Trogir - is a small medieval city a few km away from Split, filled with cultural monuments, rinascimental palaces, and sorrounded by old walls that protect the castle, also patrimony of UNESCO. The land is sorrounded by a beautiful vegetation, calm islands and beaches, olive trees and pine trees. In the old taverns you can enjoy the local wine and fresh tasty fish. It is a fusion between future and present.
3. The National park of Kornati islands and the National park of Krka - the archipelago of the Kornati islands is the most indented of the whole Mediterran. This real labyrinth of sea and rocks is made of approximately140 islands, small islands and uninhabited reeves. The islands stand out for their bizarre form, for their particular relieves, and for the extraordinary greatness of the rocks. They represent one of the most favourite destinations for the nautical tourism of the Adriatic Sea, and that is the reason why there are more than ten marinas in the area.
The river Krka is certainly the most extraordinary river of the Croatian Karst. It is well known for the innumerable waterfalls, made by the sedimentation of a particular type of lime. After the superb waterfalls, the river dives into the lake Prukljan, and into the deep Gulf, where another historical city has its roots: Šibenik.
4. Old walls of Dubrovnik - Dubrovnik is sourrounded by 2 km of walls, which in the ancient times were used as protection from the enemies. In the city there are many cultural monuments, cathedrals, churches, and the famous street called Stradun. In Dubrovnik takes place one of the most important cultural manifestation in Croatia.
5. Delta of the river Neretva - it is the major river of South Dalmatia and one of the most important of Bosna and Herzegovina. The delta of the river is very important for the development of the agriculture, making the land irrigable. It is important also for communication, because of the city Ploče, known as an industrial harbour. Once there was the ancient city of Metković, whereas today you can admire its ruines.