Double room Deluxe - bed and breakfastBroj osoba2Broj kreveta2Price per night48,50 €
Double room sea view with bed and breakfast - deluxeBroj osoba2Broj kreveta2Price per night54,60 €
Double room deluxe sea view, single use, bed and breakfastBroj osoba1Broj kreveta1Price per night90,90 €
Double room deluxe bed and breakfast,single useBroj osoba1Broj kreveta1Price per night84,90 €
Attractions in Dubrovnik
1. Archaeological museum Narona - Vid - Narona Archeological Museum is built on the remains of the ancient Roman city called Narona, that was located in the Neretva valley in present day Croatia; near city of Dubrovnik. Narona Archeological Museum is the first Croatian in situ Museum, meaning built on the very location.
2. Ethnographic museum - Dubrovnik - This is one of the numerous Dubrovnik Museums worth of seeing for its rich fund. The Museum is opened in 1991.year. Etnographic Museum is located in the very center of Dubrovnik. The Museum exposure fund consist over 5000 pieces.
3. Franciscan monastery - Dubrovnik - Franciscan Monastery Museum is located in Dubrovnik, and is mentioned for the first time in the year 1235. as the Monastery of St Thomas in the Pile suburb, which had been demolished upon the announcement of war with King Uroš II Milutin of Serbia in 1317.
4. Cultural and historical museum - Dubrovnik - Cultural and Historical Museum is located in the Rector´s Palace, a beautiful Gothic palace - once the administrative headquarters of the Dubrovnik Republic. Inside the Cultural and Historical Museum, which is an integral part of the Dubrovnik Museums, vast halls with preserved antique furniture and utility objects are set, as well as pictures of mostly Croatian and Italian masters.
5. Museum visia Dubrovnik 5d theatrum - Dubrovnik - Visia Dubrovnik 5D Museums, is located in Dubrovnik. Visia Dubrovnik 5D Museums combines Disneyland and Gardaland theme parks experiences with modern museums experiences. Located at the very entrance of old town of Dubrovnik in the Church of St Claire, this programme will take its visitors on an exciting journey through the vast history and culture of Dubrovnik and Croatia with the help of the most recent 5D and Virtual Reality technology.