Best price guarantee!

PAYMENT OF THE RESERVATION


For payment from abroad (foreign-exchange account)::
Remitter First Name and Name of the holder of the reservation with home address
Receiver: Uniline d.o.o. S. Dobrića 16, 52100 Pula, Croatia
Bank: RAIFFEISEN BANK AUSTRIA d.d. branch Pula
Foreign-exchange account: SWIFT: RZBHHR2X, IBAN HR3024840081500154861
Subject: reservation number given to the guest at time of booking

For payment in kunas within Croatia::
Remitter: First Name and Name of the holder of the reservation with home address
Receiver: Uniline d.o.o. S. Dobrića 16, 52100 Pula, Croatia
Bank: RAIFFEISEN BANK AUSTRIA d.d.branch Pula,
Bank account: HR3124840081100646084
Subject: reservation number given to the guest at time of booking


PAYMENT DYNAMICS

After confirmation, the guest is required to pay 30% of the full amount within 24 hours (not counting Saturdays, Sundays or holidays) to make the reservation valid. The other 70% the guest is required to pay at least 21 days before arrival.
If Your arrival is within 21 days You will need to pay the full amount within 24 hours (not counting Saturdays, Sundays or holidays) to make the reservation valid.


PAYMENT METHODS

• payment via American Express - 2 - 12 installments
• payment via Maestro and Visa card (only for cards issued by PBZ) - 2- to 12 installments
• payment via MasterCard credit cards one time


CREDIT CARD
We use PBZ Payment Gateway service for online payment, which employs the newest security technologies, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security protocol with at least 128-bit encryption, as well as other technologies and security procedures designed to protect privacy of your data. The exchange of confidential data between the online payment system and the authorization centers of credit card companies is done through a Virtual Private Network (VPN), completely protected from unauthorized access. Confidential data from your credit card is sent directly to the authorization center online. Card numbers are not stored in our system.


BANK TRANSFER
If You wish to pay for Your reservation with bank transfer, You need to pay the required amount within 24 hours from the time of on-line reservation, or time You receive confirmation of availability from our operators. At the same time, the guest is obligated to send Uniline d.o.o. a confirmation of the payment. In contrary, Uniline d.o.o. Is not obligated to carry out the service of the reservation. Uniline d.o.o. is not responsible for outstanding reservations of services caused by not receiving the confirmation within 24 hours (except for Saturdays, Sundays and holidays). All bank costs are to be paid by the client (when making the bank transfer payment client must put OUR on "Detail of charge"). All reservations not paid in full will not be considered valid.

Download list of banks with no additional transaction costs for payments download

The bank transfer is not available if the beginning of Your stay is within 5 work days for payments from abroad, or 3 working days for payments by bank transfer within Croatia.
We have placed cookies on your computer to help make this website better. You can change your cookie settings.Otherwise, we will assume you are OK to continue.
OK / I agree, do not show this message again.