The easternmost region in the south of Marlera, which is about 6 km away from Liznjan, is the point of the Greeks. The name punta is associated with the settlement of Greeks from Cyprus in the 16th century. Between 1865 and 1880, a lighthouse was built on the cape at a distance of 25 m from the sea, which the people of Ližnjan called Lanterna. Due to the strong sea current and strong winter winds, the Marlera lighthouse was built near several islets and cliffs to ensure the safety of navigation. The lighthouse was always inhabited from its construction until 1970. It consists of a separate tower 9 m high with light and a ground floor building with a total area of 60 m2. The lighthouse is automated and included in the remote monitoring system.