Cape Verudica lighthouse is located on the cape of the same name across the island of Veruda, south of Pula. It is surrounded by forest and clear sea in the tourist resort of Punta Verudela. The lighthouse was built in 1877. It consists of a square stone tower 8 m high and a ground floor building with a total area of 50 m2. Within the lighthouse there is a warehouse and a small storage room as well as a fenced yard. The lighthouse building is powered by the public electricity grid, while water is supplied from the city water supply. Like most lighthouses on the Adriatic, it is fully automated, so for many years it has not been operated by a lighthouse crew. The sea in front of the lighthouse is especially wavy and strong during the south, so be especially careful when swimming and there are always notices about the ban on entering the sea.