Kérjük, válassza ki az utazás dátumait hogy ellenőrizze az árak
Bejelentkezés
Kijelentkezés

Berendezések:

Leírás:

The Museum is opened in 1991. year, with new exposure fund with over 5000 pieces.

In the building from the 1590. year, constructed by Dubrovnik Goverment in the oldest part of the town, on Lava Island, were kept the municipal grain backups-wells, in 15 big tanks made in stone.

After restauration, the originally look is kept, and architecture is highlighted with fence

The mail exposure shows the traditional culture of Dubrovnik Region. On the first floor there is the exposure of economy and material fund; toghter with spiritual - customs, traditional wearings, folklore, texture and lace) on the second floor.

Elhelyezkedés:

A vendégek véleménye:

Értékelje ezt az objektumot

Minden mezö kitöltése kötelezö, hacsak nincs külön feltüntetve.

(opcionális mező)